Composite decking is the environmentally friendly alternative to timber. It uses recycled plastics and wood waste to be an efficient use of resources. We are specialists at installing composite decking.
Whilst composite decking is more expensive than its timber counterparts, its longer life and minimal maintenance means it is more cost-effective over the longer-term. In addition, it is recognised as being better for the environment.
All Decked Out sources composite decking from a range of suppliers to meet the budgets and project needs of our customers. We are proud to be a preferred installer for Ekodeck, Australia’s leading brand for premium composite decking.
Composite decking has the following attributes:
- Natural timber look and range of colours.
- Is more stain, scratch and mould resistant than timber.
- Long-life and low maintenance to be more cost effective than timber decking.
- Recycled plastics and waste wood – efficient use of resources.
- Bushfire rating.
- Safer with anti-slip properties.
- Easy and quicker to install.
- Product stability – doesn’t warp.
What our customers say
“From the first phone call to the last lick of oil; reliable friendly, courteous and thoroughly professional. First class workmanship by people who take pride in their work."