Deck and Pergola Gallery
Please click on the thumbnail images to view examples of some of All Decked Out, South Australia’s recent deck and pergola projects.
Update and extend your home with a deck and pergola
Reasons to Build a Pergola
- A well built pergola adds enjoyment and use to you garden area and significantly increases the value of your home.
- A pergola may be designed to enable climbing plants to intertwine themselves along it and for hanging baskets to be dangled displayed. By adding a pergola and choosing some fantastic plants to go along with it, you’ll be greening up your garden and adding the type of beauty that only plant life can provide.
- A pergola gives shade protection from the harshness of an Australian summer.
- A covered pergola provides shade provided to protect you from the sun’s rays.
- As a pergola is not completely closed off like a regular room means it has that outdoors feel without succumbing to the elements.
- If the plants are dense enough, even an unroofed pergola can protect you from the rain!
- Block out ugly views. Whether it’s an ugly shed at the next door neighbour’s house or a dying tree, a pergola can be strategically placed to block out unsightly views and focus the attention on the views that contribute to a sense of beauty in your backyard.
- Combine with other structures such as gazebos or verandas . Imagine someone entering your yard and discovering a leafy path marked by a pergola which results in a large, inviting veranda. Or perhaps the pergola could lead from your back door towards a solitary gazebo to create an attractive outdoor living area. Whatever the choice, a pergola doesn’t have to exist on its own; sometimes it works best in sync with other backyard designs.
- Add value to your home. Adding a pergola is bound to lend extra value to your property. It can add interest to an otherwise boring landscape, it provides a space for plants that literally breathe life into the area, it adds shade and an extra layer of protection from the rain, it can help screen out unsightly views and it can even double as a remarkable outdoor living space. All these factors combine to add significant value to your home and make it a more attractive prospect when it comes time to sell.
CONTACT US for your new deck and pergola, All Decked Out, South Australia
Reasons to Build a Deck
- Build a deck to upgrade your home and make it more functional year-round.
- Adding a beautiful outdoor deck is a great idea for creating extra space to host your friends and enjoy family time outside.
- A deck provides additional space. It will work as a great place to host guests for a dinner party or even to have an extra place to lounge and relax during the warmer months.
- Decking increases your home’s value.
- Decking is a great solution for a steep or undulating block of land. With a deck you can easily create a useful. flat surface without the need for expensive earth-moving.
- Adding a deck will improve the design of any home, making it more visually appealing.
- A deck can visually add dimension to your property for an attractive property that really stands out.
- You can stain the wood of the deck to fit into the colour scheme of your shutters and the design of your house to make it look natural and appealing.
- Decks can be completed very quickly so it is easy to live within the home without all of the noise and disturbance that can normally last months on end for other home projects.
- Adding a deck to your property will provide extra room to store a barbecue, patio furniture, and even potted plants. If you don’t have space in your garage, you could even store your bike. A deck is a space that is easy to furnish and will free up the yard for other interests and activities.
- Decks cost significantly less than other home additions, making them a great option for those on a budget who still want to enhance their home in some way without taking out a loan.